Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems consolidate the information from an organization’s various functions into a common database. These solutions allow an organization to run their entire business from a single application. The benefits of an ERP system include:
Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP)
We support the full lifecycle of an ERP implementation from defining requirements and blueprinting design, through development, training, and post-go-live maintenance and support.
- Integrated data promoting more informed decision making
- Accurate and timely financial reporting capability
- Increased efficiencies and a reduction in the total cost of ownership
- Improved data integrity and reconciliation ability
Audit & Financial Management
Federal ERP’s audit and financial management team provides an objective and unbiased assessment of an organization’s ERP business practices and internal controls.
Helping to ensure compliance with federal and regulatory requirements, as well as dependable and auditable financial reporting, our team of qualified financial management analysts can provide such services to federal and commercial ERP projects throughout any stage of the implementation lifecycle. As an independent third party, Federal ERP’s services are always free from the influence and control of the primary system integrators.
Federal ERP’s team consists of experts in all areas of audit and financial management, from Certified Public Accountants to consultants specializing in ERP security and SAP’s Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solution. Our services can be tailored to fit the needs of any organization currently implementing or maintaining an ERP software package. Benefits of our services include, but are not limited to:
- Early detection and resolution of technical software bugs or faulty business processes
- Development of auditable internal controls of financial management business practices
- Improved management oversight and visibility into financial statements
- Reduced risk and compliance violations
- Reduced number of manual controls replaced with automated workflows and risk monitoring
Data & Analysis
We employ functional, technical and reporting experts, allowing us to design, code, test and implement end-to-end data analysis solutions.
Federal ERP is an industry leader in Data Analysis for our commercial and government clients. We employ functional, technical, and reporting experts, allowing us to design, code, test, and implement end-to-end data analysis solutions. Where other consulting firms will fail to find the root cause of an issue or blame the software vendor, Federal ERP has the skilled resources to quickly identify and correct data issues.
- Manual and Automated System Reconciliations – We are able to manually find and resolve issues where two system modules are no longer in balance. Additionally, we have developed custom scheduled reports that will highlight broken account and module relationships for common and predictable data issues.
- Document Corrections – We frequently encounter data issues that can only be corrected through modifications to the source document or execution of a correction utility. Federal ERP resources are skilled in the use of these tools to fix issues without resorting to manual GL postings.
- Error Prevention – We are skilled in the implementation and maintenance of system validation rules that will prevent incorrect postings.
We understand what is required to prepare for and execute a year-end close in an ERP system.
Federal ERP specializes in developing year-end solutions that fulfill our customers’ regulatory and managerial requirements. With a thorough understanding of what is required to prepare for and execute a year-end close, Federal ERP’s strategy includes the development of a roadmap, as well as specific step-by-step instructions.
The detailed year-end plan keys in each functional area’s specific close requirements and the interdependencies of each in order to ensure a complete close and to prevent redundant processing. The use of these tools provides both management and functional staff insight as to where they are in the overall process for informed resource planning and scheduling. Federal ERP works side by side with our customers during the close process to transfer knowledge, enabling a repeatable process that fits their needs.